Provide non-classroom, instruction to clients on an individual or small-group basis for proactive or remedial purposes.
1) Travel to clients' homes, work or meeting place to conduct tutoring sessions.
2) Schedule tutoring appointments with clients.
3) Research/ recommend equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
4) Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or support sessions for small groups of clients.
5) Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
6) Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
Minimum of OND in relevant discipline.
1-3 years of experience.
Good communication skill. Computer literate. Good Team Player. Ability to learn fast.
Human Capital Development- Financially and Intellectually.
Meeting people and their basic needs and exposure to unlimited opportunities.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should send an sms with the following details- Full-name, Qualification(s), Age, Sex, Phone-number and Present location,
Fresh graduate can also apply.
Strictly for candidates in Edo, Delta and neighbouring states