• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Meet personal and team sales targets
Sales Representative Skills
• Ability to meet Sales Goals
• Must have the ability to negotiate and close deals
• Being client oriented - polite, responsive and persistent
• Must be enthusiastic
• Being ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
• Must be rightly motivated
• Excellent communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Should have minimum of OND, HND and BSC in any discipline
• MUST be resident within Edo, Akwa Ibom and Delta State.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their Name, Qualification, Phone Number, Location and position applying for to