• Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
• Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
• Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
• Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
• Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
• Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
• Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
• Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
• Determine staffing numbers, skills and needs to meet the organization’s objectives.
• Analyze the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions and duty statements.
• Advertise staff vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants, administer selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments.
• Maintain the personal records of employees on matters such as wages, superannuation, leave and training, and prepare associated management reports.
• Assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters.
• Take part in strategic management.
• Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
• Good use of Microsoft suite.
• A minimum of an HND or BSC in any discipline, with at least 1year work experience in a similar role.
HOW TO APPLY
• Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and copy of their CV/Resume to OR send via sms; the position applying for, Qualification, Name, Phone Number and email to number stated in this advert not later than May 30th, 2016