- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and
organizing daily work
schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by
studying existing and
potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Monitors competition by
gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new
products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meet personal and team
• Ability to meet Sales
• Must have the ability to
negotiate and close deals
• Being client oriented - polite, responsive and
• Must be enthusiastic
• Being ambitious,
confident and able to take
• Must be rightly motivated
• Excellent communication skills
• Good time management skills
- Should have a bachelor’s
degree (BSc), Minimum of
Second class lower/ HND Minimum of Upper credit in any of the Social Sciences.
- MUST be resident within Edo and Delta State.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified candidates should send details- Full Name, Qualification, Age, Sex, Phone Number and Location